Inventory Unit Detail
2012 Yamaha TT-R50E
Turns Rug Rats Into Trail Rats
Nothing makes learning more fun than a TT-R50E. Chalk it up to the push button starter, monocross rear suspension and three-speed automatic clutch transmission and more.
• The TT-R50E gets the same pushbutton electric starting feature as our full line of electric-start TT-Rs.
• Great for learning and/or playing, complete with 49cc of four-stroke fun feeding power through a three-speed automatic-clutch transmission.
• Big YZ styling meets little people's stature; the seat's only 21.8 inches from the dirt.
• Inverted fork and Monocross® rear end provide great handling.
• Large chain cover for maximum protection and minimal maintenance.
• 49cc air-cooled, SOHC powerplant puts out smooth, reliable four-stroke power perfect for kids and small novices.
• Three-speed gearbox with automatic centrifugal clutch makes learning to shift gears a breeze.
• Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
• Compact-design cases keep overall engine width down to 296mm, for a narrow feel and great handling.
• 11mm Mikuni® VM-type carburetor with automatic on/off electric heater ensures crisp, dependable throttle response.
• Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces maintenance.
• CDI ignition system delivers hot, reliable spark and requires minimal maintenance.
• Lightweight, upswept exhaust system contains a quiet, WR-type USFS-approved spark arrestor.
• Curved steel backbone frame keeps the TT-R50E narrow and has three engine-mounting points for excellent rigidity and handling.
• Inverted fork with 22mm sliders provides 3.8 inches of smooth front wheel travel for a great ride and handling.
• Monocross-style rear suspension is controlled by a single coil-over shock and provides 2.8 inches of bump-smothering rear wheel travel.
• Front and rear 80mm drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power, and the rear's activated by a right foot pedal just like the big YZs.
• 10-inch front and rear wheels with knobby tires offer great grip and exceptional wear.
• Low, 21.8-inch seat height allows most kids to put both feet down for enhanced handling and added confidence.
• Key-type ignition switch deters unauthorized riding.
• Throttle stop screw lets the adult supervisor restrict speed while beginners are learning.
• Cool-looking YZ bodywork includes an integrated front fender/number plate.
• Standard sidestand tucks up out of the way when not in use.
• Handy choke lever is located right in front of the main switch.
• Large, folding, cleated footpegs provide excellent footing.
- Suspension / Front: Inverted telescopic fork; 3.8-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock; 2.8-in travel
- Brakes / Front: 80mm drum
- Brakes / Rear: 80mm drum
- Tires / Front: 2.50-10-4PR
- Tires / Rear: 2.50-10-4PR
- Length: 51.4 in
- Width: 23.4 in
- Height: 30.5 in
- Seat Height: 21.8 in
- Wheelbase: 36.6 in
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in
- Fuel Capacity: .82 gal
- Wet Weight: 125 lb
- Warranty: 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Type: 49cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 36.0mm x 48.6mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel Delivery: Mikuni® VM11
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: Constant-mesh 3-speed; automatic clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Engine Type
- SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- 49 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 36.0mm x 48.6mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mikuni® VM11
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic fork; 3.8-in travel
- Front Brakes
- 80mm drum
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 2.8-in travel
- Rear Brakes
- 80mm drum
- Rear Tire
- Fuel Capacity
- .82 gal.
- 36.6 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 5.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 21.8 in.
- Constant-mesh 3-speed; automatic clutch
- Final Drive
- Team Yamaha Blue/White
- 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)