Inventory Unit Detail
2009 Yamaha Warrior
TWO-WHEELED HOT ROD.
The 102-cubic-inch Warrior is built for riders who can't quite commit to cruiser or sportbike. The five-time AMA ProStar Hot Rod Cruiser class drag racing champ offers impressive performance and stunning lines - a perfect foundation for your custom touches.
- The five-time AMA ProStar Hot Rod Cruiser class drag racing champion returns.
- Twin-bore fuel injection provides spot-on fuel delivery under all conditions.
- Rigid, light and strong aluminum frame, inverted 41mm fork and an adjustable link-type rear end provide near-sportbike handling.
- 200/50-ZR17 rear radial tire looks right and puts all that torque efficiently to pavement.
- The industry standard for V-twin excellence features 102-cubic-inch (1670cc) displacement, pumping out asphalt-ripping torque and acceleration.
- Air-cooled, long-stroke, OHV, 48 degree cylinders with pushrod valve actuation keeps engine height down; large cooling fins, ceramic composite bore plating and a one-piece head cover provide more efficient heat dissipation.
- Four-valve cylinder head design uses two spark plugs per cylinder for efficient combustion and more power at all rpm.
- Hydraulic valve lifters driven by twin camshafts deliver exceptional performance and lower maintenance needs.
- Forged pistons accommodate higher rpm performance thanks to reduced reciprocating mass.
- Rare earth flywheel magnet for faster-revving power delivery and increased high rpm durability.
- Twin-bore fuel injection with throttle position sensor (TPS), aspirated by free-breathing twin air cleaner system, ensures optimal fuel delivery, great throttle response and maximum power throughout the rev range
- State-of-the-art electronic control unit (ECU) ensures precisely metered fuel delivery and optimal ignition spark control using 3-D digital ignition mapping for each cylinder.
- High-performance two-into-one exhaust system features stainless steel headers and a massive muffler that boosts horsepower while putting out a throaty V-twin growl.
- Dry sump lubrication system uses a handy spin-on filter.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission features close-ratio gearing for excellent roll-on performance at all rpm.
- Smooth, low-maintenance belt drive system has a narrow-design belt that reduces unsprung weight for improved rear suspension performance.
- Electric starting system features solenoid-activated auto-decompressor for easy starting.
- Specially designed, class-exclusive, aluminum double-cradle frame and swingarm increases rigidity by 41 percent (over standard Road Star frame), for tremendous strength and durability.
- Super-rigid 41mm Kayaba inverted telescopic fork in beefy, cast-aluminum triple clamps gives 5.3 inches of travel for exceptional sport-oriented performance.
- Link-type, preload and rebound adjustable single rear shock delivers outstanding rear-wheel tracking for precise handling and plush ride quality.
- Dual 298mm front disc brakes and radial-mount four-piston calipers, and a 282mm rear disc combine for incredible, supersport-spec stopping power.
- Pulley design gets all that power to the back wheel with even more style.
- Lightweight, Supersport-inspired five-spoke wheels wear low-profile, competition-spec 120/70-ZR18 front and a massive 200/50-ZR17 rear radial for awesome traction and cornering grip.
- Extra-long, 65.6-inch wheelbase and deep, plush saddle create added rider comfort and well-balanced handling.
- Industry-leading Star Family fit and finish features lustrous paint and chrome accents (air cleaner, air scoop, mirrors and more) to create a machine as stunning as it is powerful.
- Two-piece saddle is wide and flat for excellent comfort.
- Digital headlight-mounted tachometer, odometer and dual tripmeters with triple clamp-mounted analog speedometer.
- LED taillight provides excellent visibility and very sano look.
- Braided stainless clutch and throttle cables.
- Extra-wide, 4.0-gallon fuel tank features low-fuel warning light and R1-type automatic fuel tripmeter.
- Fork lock integrated into main ignition switch for extra convenience.
- Powerful 12V 60/55-watt multi-reflector halogen headlight maximizes nighttime visibility and comes with beautiful chrome finish.
- Engine Type: 102-cubic-inch (1670cc) air-cooled 48° V-twin; pushrod OHV, 4 valves/cylinder
- Bore x Stroke: 97 x 113 mm
- Compression Ratio: 8.36:1
- Fuel Delivery: Twin-Bore electronic fuel injection; throttle position sensor
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: 5-speed close-ratio; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Belt
- Frame: Aluminum monoshock
- Suspension/Front: 41mm KYB inverted fork;5.3-in travel
- Suspension/Rear: Single shock; adjustable preload and rebound damping, 4.3-in travel
- Brakes/Front: Dual hydraulic disc, 298 mm
- Brakes/Rear: Hydraulic disc, 282 mm
- Tires/Front: 120/70-ZR18 Radial
- Tires/Rear: 200/50-ZR17 Radial
- Wheels: 5-spoke cast
- Length: 93.9 in.
- Width: 36.8 in.
- Height: 44.1 in.
- Seat Height: 28.1 in.
- Wheelbase: 65.6 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 4.0 gal.
- Fuel Economy: 39 mpg
- Wet Weight: 650 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- 48° V-twin; pushrod OHV, 4 valves/cylinder
- 102 cu. in. (1670 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 97 x 113 mm
- Air Cooled
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Twin-Bore electronic fuel injection; throttle position sensor
- TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Front Suspension
- 41mm KYB inverted fork;5.3-in travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; adjustable preload and rebound damping, 4.3-in travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual hydraulic disc, 298 mm
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic disc, 282 mm
- Front Tire
- 120/70-ZR18 Radial
- Rear Tire
- 200/50-ZR17 Radial
- 65.6 in.
- Seat Height
- 28.1 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.0 gal.
- 39 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Wet Weight: 650 lbs.
- 5-speed close-ratio; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive
- Liquid Silver
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)